بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan Press Conference for the booklet launch:
An-Nahdha (Grand Renaissance) Dam and the Threats of Water War;
Negligence of the Rulers and the Duty of the Ummah
Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah Sudan held a press conference the launch of the booklet "An-Nahdha (Grand Renaissance) Dam and the Threats of Water War; Negligence of the Rulers and the Duty of the Ummah.” During his relatable speech, Ustaadh Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil), the official spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan, related to Sudanese lives and the source of their basis of their lives and presented the outline of the contents of the booklet. Then copies of the booklet were distributed to the audience to stand up to the extent of the negligence and the disastrous dam. And Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
15 Safar 1439 AH - 04 November 2017 CE
- UN - The Presumed Security Guards are the Executioners!!
- Extrajudicial Killings are a result of Democracy which protects the Interests of Colonialists
- The Education Policy in Muslim Countries: Destroys Leadership Skills and Creativity and Encourages Imitation!
- End Colonialist Exploitation of Our Troops: Yes, Al-Masjid An-Nabawi and the Ka'aba Have Right on Our Blood, but What of Masjid Al-Aqsa and the Cries of the Oppressed?
- It is an Outright Obligation for the Malaysian Government to Protect the Uighur Muslims from Atrocities of the Chinese Regime