بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
To Our People in Tunisia
O Honourable People:
We speak to you today as 5 years have passed from your revolution against the injustice and corruption.
We speak to you today while the policy professionals in our country have agreed to hand over the country to the colonizing Kuffar through treasonable conventions, worse than the protection conventions signed by the Bey of Tunisia in 1881.
- They have colluded to distance Islam from the legislation and politics.
- And they placed a constitution in contradiction to our Aqeedah under the supervision of the European Union and the American Jew Noah Feldman.
- They also handed over the economy to the International Monetary Fund to do what it wishes.
- And they forsook the country's wealth (salt, oil, gas...) to the colonial companies left to deal with it minus the people of the country who suffer from poverty, unemployment and the expensive cost of living, and they claimed that Tunisia does not have wealth.
- They also handed over the security of Tunisia to Britain by way of convention, making Britain (and funded by the European Union) the most controlling in our most important of security forces training, configuration and legislation...
- They want to hand over a piece of our beloved Islamic country to America our enemy and the primary enemy of the Muslims.
- They are working to pave the way for Britain and France (military intervention) to occupy Libya.
- They have restored relations with the butcher of ash-Sham although he killed our brothers in all parts of Sham and here he is today besieging the women, the elderly and children in Madaya to die from starvation.
- They are silent as the dead regarding what the Jewish entity is doing against the Masjid al Aqsa, the ascension of our Prophet (saw), and of their murders of our children every single day, in fact this government revealed their intentions towards the criminal Jewish entity when they appointed a minister and a friend to the Jews, as head of diplomacy. So will Al-Jhinaoui help our youth in Palestine? Or the children and the women of Madaya? Absolutely not! All he knows is to bow to the Jews, and has learned nothing but to follow orders from Britain (from when he was the Tunisian Ambassador in London).
O Honourable People of Tunisia, O Muslims:
Our speech to you today, is not to teach you what you do not know, the treason and the division of this government is clear to you.
And our speech is not to make us nor you cry, rather we address you today to remind you of two issues:
- that you are Muslims and that one day you took the stand of one man that cleaved the pillars of Ben Ali and made them crumble.
- that you are descendants of men of men, whom when they saw Al-Bey in the year of 1881 handing over the country to France, they disowned him and removed themselves from his obedience and declared his disobedience, and declared their allegiance to Allah and His Prophet and the believers, in a message of honor and pride sent from Sfax in 1882 to the Caliph of the Muslims, Sultan Abdul Hamid II.
Are you content in handing over your country to a colonizer while you simply watch?
Are you content that your revolution go in vain after all the sacrifices and after all that pure blood has been shed?
Do you obey those who deserted you and want to squander your revolution? And to forget your religion, your Islam and your Lord?
We speak to you today to say:
That we in Hizb ut Tahrir have made a pact to Allah and His Messenger that we will intertwine our nights with our days to prevent the surrender of the country to our enemy.
And we will not relax nor rest until we implement the legislation of our Lord in the shade of the righteous Khilafah "Caliphate" on the method of the Prophethood.
We speak to you today to ask you:
-To declare with us, in front of Allah, the disassociation from the ruling secular system and what emanates from governments of incapability and treason.
- To renew the resolve with us to put our trust in Allah, so we can all take the stand of one man and take the hand of the tyrants, who want to sell our countries and us to the colonizing enemy.
- To stand with us as one row and not accept any alternative except Islam. Because the real change does not come from a change of persons, but with a change of the current corrupt systems and focusing on implementing Islam directly in a state which Allah the Almighty has ordered us to obligatorily establish, and promised us victory (to fulfill the resolve with us) a promise not to be broken.
- And from this pure place and from noble surroundings: we address the people of power and strength of our country and including our military and the officers sincere to their Deen, their country and their Ummah, and we remind them:
- That Ben Ali and his power crumbled in the moments when some of you disobeyed his orders to kill people, joined the people, and protected them.
- That the colonizers were not able to enter our country only by the way of the weak, the agents and policy professionals.
- That the country that is being violated is their country, and that the country the policy professionals wants to deliver to America is your country.
- And that the people of the country who are impoverished and controlled by the colonizers are your families and loved ones.
We address the people of power and among them, the officers and soldiers:
To stand with your people and support them and do not obey this government’s orders which is exposed for all, the amount of its failure and weaknesses and their surrendering to the colonists.
Be with us to establish the legislation of our Lord, the righteous Khilafah "Caliphate" (Caliphate) on the method of the Prophethood, which our Lord has made an obligation upon us, and promised us a true promise, and will not delay supporting us.
﴿وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَى لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا وَمَنْ كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ﴾
“Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.” [An-Nur: 55]
H. 30 Rabi' I 1437
M. : Sunday, 10 January 2016