بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
If the System is Corrupt and the Rulers Incompetent
Where Will the Change Come From
On 08/20/2016 Saturday evening, Youssef Chahed announced the “new” government line-up, which they claim that its mission is to salvage Tunisia from the suffocating crisis. And how far for it to achieve this whilst it is hardly any different from Essid’s government, whether in its composition or its programs?
The announcement of the “new” government was the closure of a course that began with the recognition of the political class of the failure of Habib Essid’s government; nonetheless their confession attributed the crisis to the individual ministers and turned a blind eye on the policies and programs that created the disaster. It is known that whatever is laid down in Tunisia of “constitution and laws” legislations, political programs and economic policies was under the direct supervision of the colonial European countries, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Whereas the Ministers throughout the successive governments had nothing to do except implementing and signing where they are told to sign. And when the government of Habib Essid failed to implement the West's policies sufficiently to secure its interests, Beji Caid Essebsi called for a change of government justifying his call by the “lack of courage in the government to take responsibility is what caused the shut down in production companies, oil fields and Petrofac and stopped the production of phosphate”. Which means that the change of government was not to save the people of Tunisia from poor care and negligence, but was changed to do what the government of Habib Essid could not do. Thus Beji chose for this task, Youssef Chahed, the employee in the US embassy, as a head of the government in order to:
1. “Save” the colonial oil companies and to resume looting of phosphate in mining basins and the suppression of every protester demanding his right to the wealth of his country.
2. Pardon the corrupters and looters under the heading of Economic reform to boost the economy as they claim.
3. Complete the disastrous agreement of the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement with the European Union, which will enable Europeans to dominate the agricultural sector and the services sector fully.
4. Safeguard the fiscal balances of the state according to the International Monetary Fund orders, i.e. the state abandoning the welfare of the people in their basic needs for education, health, transport and others... under the pretext of the inability of the state’s budget to support it.
5. Accelerate the approval of the Investment Code that will make Tunisian youth slaves for the European companies.
O Muslims in the Country of Az-Zaytouna:
The "new" government is a modified version of the previous governments, attuned to the World Bank criteria. Brought in to delude of the change, and Youssef Chahed has participated seven parties and the labor union in order to involve everyone in the crime of placing Tunisia under the colonial trusteeship.
O Muslims in the Country of Az-Zaytouna, O People of Power who are Protecting the Regime:
We are in front of a handful marching Tunis towards the abyss, if we leave them - we will all be destroyed. So, do you let them forsake Tunisia and deliver it to the colonist, while you watch?
We address our forces in the security and the army in charge of protecting society, here you see today with your own eyes that these want evil and treachery for the country, so will you continue to protect them? Will you partake in their crime? We deem you far above to be submissive followers inclined where the leaders tend. Instead, your duty is to search for the sincere leadership, which represents your aspirations emanating from your creed, which imposes upon you that you be part of your people and your Ummah, and not part of a meagre governmental structure concerned with pleasing your enemy. You swore utmost oaths that you will be the protectors of your people and your country, and here your country today is a hostage to the colonist who kidnapped it by the treacherous traitor hands who disgrace themselves and sold it, and they will not hesitate using you to employ you as servants for the colonial firms....
We in Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Tunisia remind you that your pride and the pride of your people and your country is in your religion which Allah has honored you with, which holds the solution to all your adversities.
And that the solution lies in the:
1. Removal of the ruling class that has crept into governance via the mangled democratic system gaps, because they have sold the country and the people cheaply.
2. Uprooting the Western influence and annulling all agreements and contracts concluded with the colonial countries and international organizations: the United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank and their counterparts, because they are a way for the colonial powers in the mortgaging of our country.
3. Expelling the embassies of the colonial powers, because they control the politicians and the political life in Tunisia, and the criminalization of all those involved in it, because they are a proven harm to our religion, our country and our people.
4. Retrieval of the country's wealth from the hands of the looting companies. And return the plundered wealth.
5. The immediate application of Islam through the establishment of the Khilafah "Caliphate" state (Caliphate) on the method of the Prophethood, and resuming Islam as a way of life and as the constitution of the State. Hizb ut Tahrir has prepared a Constitution for the Khilafah "Caliphate" State on the method of the Prophethood that includes all the details, from the economic system to the education policy. And it has prepared a team of competent politicians who have learned that politics isattentiveness in the taking care of people's affairs and one of the greatest rewarded acts of worship by their Lord, and not privileges, immunity and exorbitant wages. And they understand that the primary task of the rulers is to protect their people and their country from the enemies. And it, the Hizb, has prepared a practical plan for the conduct of the Khilafah "Caliphate" State on the method of the Prophethood from the first day to look after the affairs of Muslims and non-Muslims a righteous guardianship by Islam; the Shariah of Allah. There is no place at the time for hesitation or fawning the enemies of Allah and the enemies of Muslims. And no wherein submission except to the Lord of the Worlds and the Lord of the Heavens and Earth, who has promised us victory and empowerment, and His Promise is the Truth; Which is not only to the prophets but also to the believers. It is not only in the Hereafter with testimony, Allah's pleasure and the Paradise, but also during this world with victory to be for the believers. Allah (swt) says:
.﴿إِنَّا لَنَنْصُرُ رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْأَشْهَادُ﴾
“Indeed, We will support Our messengers and those who believe during the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand.” [Ghafir: 51]
H. 22 Dhu al-Qi'dah 1437
M. : Thursday, 25 August 2016