|H. 14 Rabi' II 1441||No: HTS 1441 / 17|
|M. Wednesday, 11 December 2019|
A Stand of Condemnation
In front of the Friendship Hall, in Rejection of the Meeting the so-called Friends of Sudan
In front of the meeting of the so-called Friends of Sudan, which was attended by representatives of 24 countries, and being held in the Friendship Hall today Wednesday, 11/12/2019, and which was addressed by the Prime Minister Abdullah Hamduk pleading, humiliated, and begging; asking these enemies to finance his economy programs and the state’s budget for the year 2020; in front of this meeting of shame and disgrace, Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan organized a condemnation stand, refusing to continue opening the country to modern colonialism; loans and aids, and poisoned donations mined, and accompanied by a political agenda in favor of colonialism.
In this stand, Hizb ut Tahrir raised banners saying:
- You hardcore capitalists, you are not friends, you are enemies.
- Budget financing by begging enemies is a disease.
- Seeking the help of foreigners, is a political suicide.
- The problem of the economy will not be solved by riba-based loans.
- Foreign investment plunders our wealth; only a puppet and failed ruler calls for it.
- Your financing is poisoned, your aid is mined, and your meeting is ominous.
- No to the beggar government.
- The remedy to our problems is to unleash our energies under our Khilafah State on the method of the Prophethood.
- The stand lasted for more than an hour, interspersed with chants of youth refusing to submit to the greedy capitalists, the enemies of the Ummah, and the enemies of Islam, calling for a state of truth and justice, the second Khilafah Rashidah (rightly guided Caliphate) state on the method of the Prophethood.
Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Sudan
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website
Tel: 0912240143- 0912377707