|H. 12 Rabi' I 1442||No: HTS 1442 / 26|
|M. Thursday, 29 October 2020|
In Protest Against the Normalization with the Jewish Entity
The Protests of the Shabab of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan Continue in Medani and the South of Khartoum
Yesterday afternoon, on Wednesday 10/28/2020, the Shabab of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan, carried out protests in the city of Wad Madani and Khartoum the south, denouncing what the Transitional Government had done in terms of normalisation with the Jewish entity that usurped the land of Israa and Mi'raj, as the protest of the city of Wad Madani was in front of the Labor Tower, and the protest of the Khartoum south was at El-Kalakla Allaffa Market, opposite the police station.
The Shabab carried banners that read:
1. The normalisation with the Jewish entity is a betrayal to Allah, His Messenger (saw) and the believers.
2. The normalisation represents the traitorous rulers, not the dear Islamic Ummah.
3. Palestine is not a national or Arab issue.
4. The Khilafah (Caliphate) conquered Jerusalem and preserved it, and will liberate it again, Allah willing.
5. The recognition of the occupier’s Jewish entity means giving up the Holy land.
6. O Muslim armies is there not a rational man among you, retrieving the path of the conquerors such as Salahuddin and Qutz?
7. Our interest is in applying the law of Allah and liberating the sanctities not in normalising relations with usurpers.
And other slogans that emphasize the betrayal of the rulers, and the inevitability of the establishment of the second Khilafah Rashidah (rightly guided Caliphate) upon the method of the Prophethood. At the Al-Kalakla Al-Lafah protest, the crowd were addressed by Ustath Abdullah Abdel-Rahman - a member of the Hizb ut Tahrir Council / Wilayah of Sudan and Ustath Abdullah Hussein - Coordinator of the Central Communications Committee of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan, and Ustath Abdul Qadir Abdel Rahman - Member of the Central Communications Committee, illustrating that the normalisation is a betrayal of the Ummah that is eager to liberate Al-Aqsa from the impurity of the Jews, and that the government, with its civil and military parts, does not represent this great Ummah. Rather, they represent their masters in the countries of the disbelieving colonial West. The spectators at the two protests interacted with tahlil and takbeer, confirming what was mentioned in these protests, and that they are with their Ummah against the traitorous rulers who participated in the normalisation process.
Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil)
Official Spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Sudan
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website
Tel: 0912240143- 0912377707