بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan:
Activities Organized during the Global Campaign, "Conquest of Constantinople Glad Tiding was Achieved... to be Followed by Glad Tidings!"
Under the guidance of the Ameer of Hizb ut Tahrir, Eminent Scholar, Ata Bin Khalil Abu Al-Rashtah, may Allah protect him, the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir has launched a widespread global campaign marking the occasion of the Hijri Anniversary of the Conquest of Constantinople #Constantinople (city of Heraclius) which was besieged from the 26th of Rabii’ al-Awwal until the 20th Jumada al-Awwal 857 AH corresponding to 5 April until 29 May 1453 CE and thus the glad tiding of the noble Hadith of the Messenger (saw) was achieved:
«لَتُفْتَحَنَّ الْقُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةُ فَلَنِعْمَ الْأَمِيرُ أَمِيرُهَا وَلَنِعْمَ الْجَيْشُ ذَلِكَ الْجَيْشُ»
“You will open Constantinople, its Amir is the best Amir, and the best army is that army.”
Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan made its mark during this global campaign. All Praise to Allah (swt).
Friday, 15 Jumada al-Awwal 1441 AH - 10 January 2020 CE
Talk by Haj Murad
Member of Hizb ut Tahrir in Dagestan
marking the Anniversary of the Conquest of Constantinople
Wednesday, 20 Jumada al-Awwal 1441 AH - 15 January 2020 CE
For more details, please visit Hizb ut Tahrir / Dagestan websites:
Facebook Page of Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan
Twitter Account Hizb ut Tahrir/ Dagestan
- Britain: Annual Conference Return of the Islamic World Order
- The Regime in Tunisia Commits Treason and Intimidate those who Reject It
- Al Waqiyah TV Urgent Message A Message to the Officers and Armies!
- The Kyrgyz Regime Cooperates with the Uzbek Regime in the War Against Islam and Muslims
- And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, Indeed, I am of the Muslims [Surah Fussilat: 33]