بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir / Denmark Annual Conference:
Islam between Distortion and Fact
Hizb ut Tahrir / Scandinavia organized an annual conference entitled:
"Islam between distortion and facts!"
Islam is arguably one of the most controversial subjects in the world and is under constant attack.
There are many misconceptions and widespread misinformation about Islam, but what is truth and what is distortion?
What are myths and what are the facts about the views, values and laws / rulings of Islam?
Is Islam based on superstition or reason?
Is the Khilafah - Caliphate - a religious dictatorship?
Are women less valuable than men?
Should non-Muslims be killed or protected?
Get clear and well-informed answers to these questions and a variety of other questions!
Time and Place
22 September 2019
Kl. 14.30 - 17.30
Rugkærgårdsvej 60 ، 2630 Taastrup
Royal Banquet Hall (Taj Mahal)
For more Information:
Video Recordings of the Conference
- First Talk -
Life under Islam - Myth or Reality?
by Brother Ferhat Kara
- Second Talk -
Shariah - Dark Ages or Global System?
by Brother Omar Saad
- Third Talk -
Khilafah - Religious Dictatorship or Righteous Hukm?
by Brother Tiam Mohibbat
- Fourth Talk -
Women in Islam - Oppression or Mercy?
by Sister Sundus Shuaib
- Fifth Talk -
Non Muslim - Enemy or Ally
by Brother Dr Muhammad Malkawi (Abu Talha)
- Sixth Talk -
Jihad - Terrorism or Liberator
by Brother Sam Mohibbat
- Seventh Talk -
Islam - Unity or Divides Humanity
by Honorable Sheikh Issam Amierah (Abu Abdullah)
- Closing Remark -
by Brother Zahid Mansoor
- Interviews after Conference -
Message by Br Taim Mohibbat
Message by Sr Sundus Shuaib
Message by Br Sam Mohibbat
Message by Br Ferhat Kara
- Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan News Report 23/10/2020
- Karimov Died but his Oppression Continues to Date!
- The Arrival of the Iranian Ambassador to Sanaa is the First American Seed to Accept the Houthis by the International Community and Establish Diplomatic Relations with them!
- Al-Mechichi Government Follows a Policy of collection and Handing over the Country to the Foreigner
- Let the Prisoner Exchange Deal End the War in Yemen