بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir / Indian Subcontinent of India:
A massive campaign marking the centennial of the First World War and the demolition of the Khilafah (Caliphate)
Hizb ut Tahrir in the Subcontinent of India is organizing in these upcoming days a mass campaign to commemorate the centennial of the end of the First World War, which resulted in the abolition of the Khilafah (Caliphate) and the destruction of the pillars of the Islamic State, which was established by the Messenger of Allah (saw), at the recruits of a handful of Arab traitors represented by the horrendous Hussein bin Ali and his children, and a handful of Turk traitors represented the criminal of the century, the deceased Mustafa Kamal.
Asking Allah (swt) for success of the message of Islam and Muslims
Monday, 04 Rabi al Awwal 1440 AH - 12 November 2018 CE
- Public Awareness Campaign & its Objectives -
The hidden facts about World War!
World War I and the Caliphate
Trailer WHY DID THE OTTOMAN KHILAFAH ENTER THE WAR?
Trailer WHAT IS CALIPHATE?
- Central Media Office: Global Call for the Establishment of the Righteous Khilafah (Caliphate) on the Method of the Prophethood Part 45
- The Hindu State Severs our Jugular Vein, Whilst the Bajwa-Imran Regime Appeals to Hostile Colonialist States, Instead of Mobilizing our Armed Forces to Liberate Occupied Kashmir
- Wilayah Syria: Protest in Atmaa, Has the Ambition of Men & Have we Forgotten to Overthrow the Regime and Implement the Rule of Islam!
- International Online Conference: Beijing+25: Has the Mask of Gender Equality Fallen? to be Held by the Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir
- America: Online Khilafah Conference 2020: Global Turmoil to Global Tranquility