بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah Sudan:
Al-Ubayyid Remembers the Destruction of Khilafah thus Angering the Keepers of the Kufr regimes
In what was to be an upbeat day, the people of Arous Ar-Rimal gathered next to the Great Mosque in the center of the city in the afternoon of Saturday, 20 Rajab 1439 AH, corresponding to 07/04/2018 in remembrance of the destruction of the Khilafah (Caliphate) and a reminder to the Ummah of its reestablishment on the method of the Prophethood once again. The official spokesman of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan Ibrahim Othman (Abu Khalil) delivered his speech encouraging the believers to ake part in the political struggle on the basis of Islam and the ideological struggle, which is restored by the first Seerah as it was on the method of the Prophethood... where Abu Khalil held the attendees responsible of the absence of rule of Islam, and the need to work hard to change the corrupt reality. The audience reacted with enthusiasm and positivity to his speech.
Then Mr. Ahmed Wadaa presented a speech as the first one that also contributed to mobilizing the audience and sharpening the direction towards the crown of duties (taj al-furoud). People expressed their feelings of anger at the Kufr regimes that control the facets of life in Sudan. Then the agents of the West and the guardians of his interests in our country could not bear the word of Islam. The forces of darkness, represented by the National Security and Intelligence Service, prevented the completion of the event. The loudspeaker was confiscated and banners were collected, in which the slogans of Islam were written.
Sheikh Khalid Hussein, imam and preacher of the Grand Mosque and the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, urged him to take part in a speech he began by saying: "Islam is not applied now and every Muslim is forced to work to restore it by establishing the Caliphate ... This is the work of men. And before he finished his speech, the security authorities forced thirteen members of Hizb ut Tahrir to ride in the car that was intended to arrest them ... A motorcade from the Shabab moved towards the vehicle as they made Takbeer and chanted slogans with the Ummah. It was an exhilarating sight where emotions were at a high as the audience and Shabab proceeded together as one Ummah objecting to the arrests and erratic behavior of the authorities.
Deputy to the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
- The Demographic Genocide of the Uyghur Muslims Intensifies under a Capitalist System which has Facilitated Oppression to Flourish
- Alwaie Magazine: Prominent Headlines for Issue 406
- Abuse of Pakistan’s Students will End under the Khilafah’s Judiciary and Social System
- The Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Launch a Campaign on the 25th Anniversary of the Srebrenica Genocide: “25 Years On: Lessons from Srebrenica”
- Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Launch a Campaign on the 25th Anniversary of the Srebrenica Genocide: 25 Years On: Lessons from Srebrenica