بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan
Sudan... Between the Counter-Revolution and the True Horizon of Change
The Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan, held its monthly “The Ummah’s Affairs” titled: Sudan... Between the Counter-Revolution and the True Horizon of Change. Our brothers in the media, politicians, and people of thought and opinion attended and participated in the monthly forum. Speakers included:
1- Mr. Hatem Ja’far - member of Hizb ut Tahrir Office / Wilayah Sudan
2- Mr. Sulayman ad-Dasis - member of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan
It was held on Saturday 3 Dhul Qi’dah 1440 AH, corresponding 06/07/2019 CE, at the Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Sudan Office.
The first speaker, Mr. Hatem Ja’far - member of Hizb ut Tahrir Office / Wilayah Sudan, addressed the ongoing events in the political arena, and provided the evidence and examples that there is no difference between the civilian and military committees, both are sides of the same coin; they are secular. And that the conflict in Sudan between the military junta and the Forces of Freedom and Change is an international conflict, standing behind them the United States and Europe, especially Britain.
The second speaker, Mr. Sulayman ad-Dasis - member of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Sudan, addressed the true horizon of change, which is only by establishing the second Khilfah Rashidah (rightly guided Caliphate) on the method of the Prophethood, which applies Islam and evaluates its rulings according to Islam. He provided excellent details on how the Khilafah state would deal with the problems facing Sudan and other similiar nations.
Deputy to the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Sudan
Speech by Ustaadh Hatem Ja'far
Speech by Ustaadh Sulayman ad-Dasis
- Every Agreement Supervised by the Kafir Colonizer is a Disaster and an Evil
- China Intensifies its Campaign of Mass Internment and Communist Indoctrination of Uyghur Muslim Children While the World Watches On
- The Prevention of Terrorism (Amendments), Another Twist to Attack Islam
- Deaf to the Cries of the Uighur Muslims, the Bajwa-Imran Regime Blindly Crushes Pakistan under the Rock of Chinese Colonialism
- Answer to Question The OPEC+ Charter