بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah Turkey:
“Family and Society” Conference in Istanbul/Pendik
Within the framework of the “Islam Protects Family, Generations and Society!” campaign, Hizb ut Tahrir in Wilayah Turkey held another conference under the title “Family and Society” in Istanbul/Pendik.
A great number of Muslims attended the conference. In his opening speech, Serhan Ertaş, informed the audience shortly about the aim of the campaign.
Following the Qur’an recitation by Burak Balta, writer Musa Bayoğlu held the first speech, in which he addressed the harmful results of international agreements like CEDAW and the Istanbul Convention, as well as the Law Nr. 6284, upon the society, and also presented the Islamic solution to the problems affecting society today.
Second speaker was Islamic theologian and writer Abdullah İmamoğlu. He explained how Islam is the only path to the development of the Muslim society. İmamoğlu highlighted the responsibilities of the Ummah today, and explained through examples from Islamic history how the Ummah achieved success in the past. He reminded that that this success will be achieved again through the reestablishment of the Khilafah Rashidah (rightly guided Caliphate) upon the method of the Prophethood.
Delegate of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Turkey
Qari Burak Balta
Views from the conference hall:
- The Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Successfully Held a Significant International Online Conference: Beijing+25: Has the Mask of Gender Equality Fallen?
- Central Media Office: Global Call for the Establishment of the Righteous Khilafah (Caliphate) on the Method of the Prophethood Part 45
- The Hindu State Severs our Jugular Vein, Whilst the Bajwa-Imran Regime Appeals to Hostile Colonialist States, Instead of Mobilizing our Armed Forces to Liberate Occupied Kashmir
- Wilayah Syria: Protest in Atmaa, Has the Ambition of Men & Have we Forgotten to Overthrow the Regime and Implement the Rule of Islam!
- International Online Conference: Beijing+25: Has the Mask of Gender Equality Fallen? to be Held by the Women’s Section in the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir