بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Uzbekistan: Hizb ut Tahrir prisoners in the jails of Uzbek tyrants - 2017
Documentary titled: "Who are the Most Ignorant among the Ignorant?!" by the creative production unit in the Russian-speaking areas of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir. It illustrates the reality of the patient steadfast prisoners of Hizb ut Tahrir in Uzbekistan who have been imprisoned for more than 15 years in the prisons of tyrants because they say 'Allah is my Lord'.
Saturday, 07 Shawwal 1438 AH corresponding to 20 June 2017 CE
- Al-Waqiyah TV: Illuminations “Arsal is pleading for Help!”
- Deafening Silence from Muslim Regimes as China Continues its Brutal Atheism Drive Against its Muslim Population
- Wilayah Pakistan: Campaign to raise awareness of Muslims in Pakistan of the upcoming establishment of Khilafah State
- Nothing New in the Latest American Policy on Africa!
- The Mirage of Peace: Turkey’s Role in the Afghan Peace Talks