بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Women's Section of the Central Media Office:
"Forced Cremation of Muslim Covid-19 Victims in Sri Lanka, How Should We Respond?"
In April this year 2020, the Sri Lankan government issued a regulation mandating that all those dying from Covid-19 or who were positive for the virus upon death had to be cremated, regardless of their religious beliefs, citing baseless public health concerns as their reason for implementing this policy. Since April, dozens of Muslims in Sri Lanka have been cremated.Understandably, there is much fear within the Muslim community in Sri Lanka today, who have faced violence, demonisation and discrimination within the society for many years. Now, they cannot even perform the final religious rites of their loved ones in peace. This discussion will address how Muslims should respond to the various forms of injustices and oppression that our Ummah in Sri Lanka are suffering.
- The Centenary of the Destruction of the Khilafah (Caliphate) is a Sad Memory that Inspires Motivation to Overcome It
- Hizb ut Tahrir / Tanzania Launches Centenary of Destruction of the Khilafah Campaign
- Establish it O Muslims is a Campaign Against the Colonial Kafir of Tunisia So Why Are the Security Sons of the Ummah Arresting the Da’wah Carriers Upholding this Campaign?!
- The Sun of the Khilafah Has Disappeared, So, What Happened to the Land of Iman and wisdom?
- Al-Waqiyah TV Series, Calls from 100 Cities! Upon the Centenary of the Destruction of the Khilafah