بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Minbar Ummah Statement issued by a crowd of elders of the liberated areas under the title "The Authority is for the Ummah"
A large gathering of the elders and sons of the liberated areas issued a statement under the title "The Authority is for the Ummah" in the face of the liberated areas of the systematic bombing and forced displacement and with the legendary steadfastness of the Mujahideen in the face of the killing machine and Russian oppression and accompanied by a malicious scorn of the Turkish guarantor, that stated:
That in light of our fear that the experiences of our predecessors will be repeated in al-Ghouta, Homs and Daraa, we declare our embrace of our faithful mujahideen of our sons and assume our responsibilities towards our Ummah, and that in light of the gap created by the faction system between the Mujahideen and their nation,
That we are declaring our embrace of our sons and their jihad and assume our full responsibilities towards them and their jihad until we return. Our revolution was also its first legacy.
We also call on the rest of our people in the rest of the liberated dignitaries and activists and serve as an incubator to extend their hands to their Mujahideen brothers to be the same as the one body, which if a member complained to him and the rest of the body feels the fever and pain.
The gathering included speeches from representatives of regions and families who spoke about what the political money and the Turkish guarantor had done, and how the nation had no power except in its power.
The gathering concluded with recommendations on the necessity of the continuity of the revolution in order to achieve all its principles of overthrowing the regime from the beginning until the establishment of the law of Allah.
Saturday, 05 Shawwal 1440 AH corresponding to 08 June 2019 CE
- Video recording of the final statement issued by the leaders of liberated regions -
- Statement from Sheikh Amir Hasnu -
- Poem: Martyr / Abi Mehyar Diwani -
- Statement from One of the Dignitaries to the Righteous Mujahideen -
- Urgent Message from One of the Dignitaries to the Righteous Mujahideen -
- Short Message from One of the Dignitaries to the Righteous Mujahideen -
- Speech by Sheikh Shahed -
- Speech of the dissident Colonel Mohamed Foad Zakaria -
- Talk by Sheikh Muhammad Najib/ one of the elders in the area of Jisr al-Shughur -
- Talk by Brother Mustafa Dilaa/ one of the elders in the city of Dana -
- Talk by Brother Muhammad Ridaa Iz al Deen/ one of the elders in the city of Ariha -
- Speech of Sheikh Abu Baha at a meeting of the editors of the editors of the martyrs of the Mujahideen and mourns the martyr,
- Concluding Duaa by the Dignitaries -
Minbar Ummah: Disclaimer: "Ummah's Minbar" is a designated channel that airs selected Khilafah "Caliphate" recordings prepared by the people of our Ummah. The recordings are not issued by Hizb ut Tahrir or any of its official sections; rather they are recordings from the people of our Islamic Ummah; which are published on our site to publish the goodness for Islam and Muslims.
- Britain: Covid-19 "The Muslim Perspective"
- Hizb ut Tahrir is not a Growing Threat; but rather a Call of Good and the Only Hope for the Ummah!
- Response to Defamation against Hizb ut Tahrir by Alang Ibn Shukrimun and Harakahdaily.net
- Let Our Nuclear Weapons be the Deterrence to Secure Our Mainland, whilst the Lions of Our Armed Forces Liberate Occupied Kashmir from the Lowly Hindu State
- Women's Section of the Central Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir Conference Booklet: Beijing +25: Has the Mask of Gender Equality Fallen?