|H. 17 Muharram 1435||No: 163/013|
|M. Wednesday, 20 November 2013|
The Palestinian Authority, Accomplice to the Colonial Kuffar, Welcomes Corruptive Women's Activities while it Prohibits its Intellectual Opposition on the Basis of Islam
The Palestinian Authority, represented in Bethlehem by Governor Abdel Fattah Hamayel, prohibited the holding of a seminar of Hizb ut Tahrir in the An-Nurs Hall in the Municipality of Doha. This happened after an agreement with the municipality had occurred and invitations distributed to guests. Also all the equipment and preparations for the seminar to be attended by an audience of guests and dignitaries from the people had been arranged.
The prohibition of the seminar by the Palestinian Authority was based on a shameless intervention of women's organizations. The governor of Bethlehem submitted to them and unrightfully ordered the closure of the hall, without grounds for legitimacy, legality or ethics in support of his action. Thereby he aligned with those sides, whose reality and connections are known to the people of Palestine.
These institutions and associations roam and scatter amongst the women of Palestine with all foul-smelling ideas and values of decay. They rebel against the laws of Islam, without supervision or accountability. Rather they enjoy extensive support and care from the Authority. When people from the Muslims object - like Hizb ut Tahrir or others from the people who are protective of Islam- to oppose them through thoughts and words against their falsehood and ruin, then the Pharaonic democracy interferes: "I will not show you other than what I see!" Reminding of Allah becomes forbidden and recalling His provisions is prohibited, and defending His Deen is disapproved of! What is wrong with you?! What is your standard of judgment?
The women's institutes demanded the convening of the seminar, and the Palestinian Authority concurred with them, because this Palestinian Authority and those institutions do not want people to hear except their dissonant voices, their intruding thoughts, and their suspicious culture. They are unable to confront with the pure, flawless thought of Islam. Therefore they resort to repressive, forceful measures to prevent people from hearing irrefutable facts and flagrant scandals which will drench this Palestinian Authority and those institutions in shame.
Under the eyes of the Palestinian Authority, these institutes and associations receive generous financial support and corruptive rotten programs from Kaffir colonial institutions and countries. The Palestinian Authority, instead of considering these associations to be agents because they receive support from hostile states - as any country with self-respect would - supports these associations and strengthens these programs with an activity that makes one forget all fatigue and boredom.
The Palestinian Authority and these institutions and associations conceal the truth of their ideas, what they call for, and their goals set by the colonial Kaffir behind slogans. In fact they call for a package of ideas hostile to Islam at the level of the social system. To reveal some of their objectives and what they call for, we confront them with the following questions, and call upon the media to make these questions a matter of discussion with them, so that the truth of their destructive impact is revealed. People must know the values that they are working to establish in society:
1. What do you say about consensual adultery, do you consider it a crime? Or is it part of the freedom of the woman and man? If you consider it a crime, why do you not call to punish adulterers? Or do you think adulterers are heroes in the expression of personal freedom?
2. You claim harsher punishment for those who kill in defense of their honor, and you work to prevent the guardian (walie) from punishing the woman or the man who practice adultery (fahisha).
Answer the people in this equation: The guardian is prohibited from punishing the aggressor against his honor or the girl that violates his honor. At the same time there is no legal punishment for perpetrators of consensual fahisha? What is the result? Are you and the Palestinian Authority not protecting adultery and adulterers? Are you and the Palestinian Authority not calling for obscenity and immorality?
3. What do you say about free mixing between men and women, and boys and girls in entertainment, music, concerts and festivals? Are you and the Palestinian Authority not striving and plotting to encourage this? Are you and the Palestinian Authority not promoting corruption and vice?
4. You are working on removing the guardianship of the guardian over the woman, why do you do so, knowing that it is from the provisions of Islam? Does that not come through the doors of encouraging moral decay?
5. You are working on the empowerment of women, so they can terminate a marriage based on independent will through the official courts. Therein you seek help from scholars who have sold themselves to the devil, so they pass rulings (fatwas) as you want. Why? Are you and the Palestinian Authority not doing this to dismantle the family and spread disobedience?
6. All of you take reference from the CEDAW Agreement that you have declared holy on the issue of women. Do you not know that CEDAW was placed by the Kuffar at the heart of their culture and Kufr? Do you not know that is has nothing to do with Islam, but is the antithesis of Islam? So why do you push forward what fights Islam? Are you and the Palestinian Authority thereby not among those who fight Islam?
7. All of your funding or almost all of it comes from the Kaffir states hostile to Islam. Does this not make you agents of the colonial Kaffir? Or do these states actually love Islam and work to spread it and protect it through you?
Finally, you and the Palestinian Authority that sponsors your corruption and the corruption that you spread: You are fighting Islam and speaking out against Allah sinfully. You have turned yourselves against the Ummah's culture; you are masking your criminal goals behind glamorous slogans that do not fool except the fools and those who do not make the pure, flawless Islam the criterion against which they measure the issues in their lives and the affairs of their community. We have vowed to Allah that we will be truthful guardians of Islam. We expose the falsehood of the wrongdoers and the plots of the conspirators. Bidhnillah, all the Hyenas in the West will fail, and you will belong to the losers. Allah said about your masters who sustain you with what you need for a living:
[إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَسَيُنْفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ]
"Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah. So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered." [Al-Anfal: 36]
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Palestine - The Blessed Land
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website