|H. 25 Muharram 1435||No: 164/013|
|M. Thursday, 28 November 2013|
Is Now the Time for the Sane in the Women's Organizations to Face the Truth and Reveal the Nature of the Conflict?!
The Women's Affairs Crew held a consultative meeting in Ramallah to coordinate the efforts of the women's organizations to respond to the political-awareness campaign that Hizb ut Tahrir - Palestine is undertaking against the fierce cultural onslaught carried out by donors loaded with political agendas of aggression against the women's Islamic values, and the Muslim's social life.
These organizations attempt to distort the issue and hide its cultural nature, intellectual content and its true political dimension, and drag it from its true path by making it about "women's struggle", like the one who answers an accusation of adultery by saying that his father prays and fasts! This renewed feminist movement from Bethlehem to Ramallah shows the effectiveness and impact that the Hizb's campaign has had against the destructive social program, and reveals the weakness of the intellectual and political arguments of the organizations that agreed to be a bridge for Western donors who have clear subversive agendas.
And this is clarification for the women and the organizations, so perhaps they would return to their senses and return to the bosom of the Ummah, and for observers so they can stand by the truth:
We address fundamental issues affecting our religion and culture and Ummah and values and ethics, that have been crossed - and indeed challenged - by many of those organizations under the glow of tempting funding, who bowed in front of foreign and western references instead of the references of our Ummah - knowingly or ignorantly - so they became a tool of destruction and an agent of rebellion against the culture of the Ummah with its social and ethical system.
And in order to show the truth and deliver the correct idea, we assert three points before refuting what emerged from the mentioned meeting:
1) The women's role and her fight and struggle is known and proven and no one can deny it, and it is not linked solely to one side: And Hizb ut Tahrir, that has in its ranks women and men, raced to enable the woman to exercise her right, indeed her responsibility, of political struggle, and women stood as a speakers in front of thousands of men and women at Khilafah "Caliphate" conferences in many towns in Palestine in the past years, and the Muslim woman carried the banner of Islam in political demonstrations and raised her voice for the sake of truth, and was exposed to the suppression of the Palestinian Authority in this struggle, about which those organizations were silent that claim to protect the woman and her struggle.
2) Our focus of struggle - in this campaign of ours and in all of our actions - is confined to confronting the fierce cultural onslaught of the West: Which is demonstrated by the intellectual contamination and political ravage that especially aims at the Islamic values of the woman, and our cultural values in general. We have never criticized the service, artistic and development activities of the local charities, including the women's organizations and others such as the Islamic charities and universities, because these activities are not a focus of political confrontation for us, because of the hardship that the people suffer from, and because these activities are not based on cultural content, even though we have a different political and intellectual opinion about some of these aspects.
3) We call out in truth and from our flawless Islamic cultural reference, whereas a number of those institutes try to hide behind emotive slogans to conceal their western secular background. When the Women's Affairs Crew speaks of the "spread of dark forces" this is based on the western mentality and reference that accuses the call to the pure Islamic way of life of being darkness and regression.
These organizations that have engaged in promoting imported thought and permitting imperial programs and in overthrowing values with foreign funding under the name of development programs, do not dare to speak of their intellectual reference based on the CEDAW Convention (of secular nature and western origin), which places its secular bands that contradict the Islamic Shariah above the Ahkam Shari'ah from Allah (swt). Indeed it contains "changing the social and cultural behaviors of the man and woman". And therefore these organizations cannot be honest about answering its position on the criminality of fornication, and accepting the deterrent Islamic punishment for the adulterer and adulteress, and about the legality of pre-conditions (‘Ismah) in marriage, and about enabling the legal guardian in his social role in Islam, and about the forbiddance of free mixing between men and women in their destructive activities.
Those institutions do not dare to acknowledge that they are with the implementation of the Social System of Islam, "which regulates the meeting of a woman with a man, and a man with a woman, and regulates the relationship that develops between them in their meeting, and all branches of this relationship". It is this system that singled out women with specific legal provisions without the man, and that singled out the man with provisions without women in these aspects. Whereas, the CEDAW agreement mixed the organization of the meeting between men and women (according to their gender) with the organization of their interests in the community (in their attribute as human beings), such as the economic affairs. All of this was built on a manmade basis. What a difference between the divine system that raises the status of women, and between the manmade system produced by human beings!
With regard to the content of the response made by the staff of women's affairs to the Hizb's campaign, we briefly refute the following points:
1) The campaign's slogan "The Woman is an Honor that must be preserved, and the Kuffar and their Tools are Plotting Against Her" comes in the context of intellectual confrontation. It did not include "incitement" in the legal or political sense as claimed by those institutions. The rational person makes a distinction between the confrontation of ideas and the confrontation of people or institutions. Those institutions have exposed their hidden intentions by attempting to bully the Security Authority when they - misleadingly - demanded the protection of the women's organizations from any attack that befalls them in any form, and when they used an implicit threat by saying. "We will not allow anyone to stand against our fair, legitimate and human rights."
2) The prevention of Hizb ut Tahrir's seminar in Bethlehem has amounted to suppressing the voice of the other by those institutions that claim to defend freedom. From behind them stands the Security Authority, which tramples its law and exposes the suit of legal confrontation, which they have been waving with. Those institutions that have previously remained silent over the repression of the Security Authority against the political women's work of Hizb ut Tahrir - and others - reveal their exploitation of the law for the benefit of a fraction only.
3) The term "women's organizations" in the title of the seminar in Bethlehem and others, refers to that class of associations and women's organizations that seek to corrupt women. It comes within the context of what we have mentioned above from the confrontation of the Western cultural aggression against our values without preoccupation with other service activities and institutions.
4) Raising political awareness about women in Islam contributes to the raising of the status of women. They can never deny the role of the woman, but on the contrary, the demolition of the values of women through subversive cultural activities is what distorts the role and the struggle of women, and destabilizes society and provokes social sedition, as well as destroying the family.
5) Those institutions evade forward with their repugnant talk about the importance of concern with the occupation. These institutions are keeping people busy from confronting the occupation by paving the way for it and its remainder over the soil of this blessed land: They destroy the social order through ongoing subversive activities such as the promotion of beauty pageants, women's sports matches, and through what was announced from planned activities of nudity in Bethlehem (hosting the bare-breasted FEMEN). In addition to the activities of normalization with the Jewish occupation, and some women's organizations signing the U.S. document to fight "terrorism", which considers the work of the resistance factions in Palestine to be terrorism.
Whereas Hizb ut Tahrir is the one who is busy globally to establish the Khilafah "Caliphate" and to liberate the armies to remove the Jewish occupation from its roots, and to permanently eliminate this entity. Hizb ut Tahrir identifies its enemy in the Jewish occupation and who stand behind them from Western powers - American and European - while these women's institutions are based on them in their intellectual reference and the funding of their subversive activities. Then who is the one abstracting from the occupation?
We conclude our clarification with a sincere call to the reasonable women in those institutions to represent Allah, to submit to the provisions of the Shariah, and that we all meet to confront the political and cultural penetration of the colonial powers, and that all of us act according to the words of Allah:
[وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْراً أَنْ يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ وَمَنْ يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالاً مُبِيناً]
"It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error." [Al-Ahzab: 36]
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir in Palestine - The Blessed Land
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website