|H. 8 Rabi' I 1435||No: TRu2013BAu20132014u2013MBu2013TRu2013001|
|M. Wednesday, 29 January 2014|
The corruption and bribery cases that took place on 17/12/2013 saw the return of the judicial trials relating to litigation, investigations and prosecutions in Turkey to the arena once again. This initiated the debate about the fact that trials and investigations conducted by the police and judicial institutions in Turkey to this day related to transactions involving government representatives directly are unfair trials. Taking us back to the past once more, to what is known as the Ergenekon trials. As for Prime Minister Erdogan, he said in this regard before his visit to Japan, "We look positively to the re-trials, though our friends are working on this subject, and their work is almost finished. There is no objection from us on the return of such trials. And we are willing to put our effort within the legal limits for legal regulations."
We in the Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir / Wilayah of Turkey present a statement to the Ummah on the latest developments of the re-trials approved by the government in Turkey:
1. After the developments that began with testimony of the adviser to the Prime Minister Yalcin Akdoghan when he said: "the national army was entrapped", it appeared that this statement by the Adviser to the Prime Minister was not just mere words, but it was a decision planned in advance and was launched according to the plan. The government previously also said that it has subjected those who carried out the coup to a trial, now says after faced with corruption and bribery offences that the army had been entrapped. And by this it has set the actual trap for the people in collaboration with the putschists.
2. Regarding the Ergenekon trials, it was said that "Turkey is cleansing its intestines" but it appears with the corruption and bribery offenses that this cruel system, which seeps cruelty from its source have not been and will never be cleansed.
3. Arising from the idea of some of the people were charged in the Ergenekon trials without any evidence or support; the reality of the re-trials remains unknown in terms of the Ummah whether it is to defend the oppressed and the innocent or as a justification for the actions by those in military uniforms who stifle the Ummah?!
4. The ‘Independent' Judiciary Authority took decisions to provide measures on February 28th and prior, today they are taking new decisions so that measures are provided for the judiciary by the government. This indicates the entire institutions of the Republic of Turkey including the judiciary all follow this corrupt and faltering regime. It appears from the latest developments that the Republic of Turkey is truly filled with corruption.
5. This nation that was established after the demise of the Khilafah "Caliphate" with the support of the British set traps for Muslims throughout the history of the Republic, which spans 90 years. As to what befell the Muslims of misery since that day and even today has not changed. As all the rulers of this system rendering their desires and wishes have used their judiciary that threw thousands of Muslims in prisons with false pretexts imitating the West in the maliciousness against the Muslims ... Otherwise why didn't the government take the verdict for new re-trials for Muslims instead of innocent Muslims languishing in prison because of the Sivas case, or facing charges against Muslims with terrorism for carrying out Islamic activities. Meanwhile they initiated countless trials against Muslims for alleged ties to al-Qaeda, while the files and campaigns of arrests of Muslims continues because of the Islamic activities after the February 28th operation.
6. The perpetrators of the murder case in Roboski in 2011 are still unknown. The military court has issued a verdict not to prosecute while ignoring the pleas of families still living the pain of the massacre to punish those responsible. The government has changed the law to maintain its survival and those who uphold the system. To influence investigations, they claimed, "The prosecutors must follow the law first." They view the justice sought is too much for the many families killed in the Roboski massacre!
7. With regards to Hizb ut Tahrir, the statement read, "They do not resort to violence and conflict even today, but after the establishment of a Rightly Guided Khilafah "Caliphate" they will resort to dawah and jihad as a method..." Moreover, it has issued severe sentences totalling approximately 2,600 years against the sincere members of Hizb ut Tahrir. Therefore this verdict along with the measures taken by the government and their oppressive judiciary against the members of Hizb ut Tahrir. How can Muslims expect justice from the Supreme Court of the Republic of Turkey towards Muslims in trials of this oppressive regime while it considers them as an enemy because of their ideas according to the criminal law of enemies?
The oppression of the judicial system in Turkey stems from the corruption of the crumbling Turkish Republic. Therefore, the state of Turkey will not be able to establish justice with this corrupt manmade democratic republic system, because it is not possible to establish a justice system emanating from humans. Uustice cannot be achieved except by establishing the Islamic law in life emanating from Shari'ah sources. This is only possible with the establishment of the Islamic Rightly Guided Khilafah "Caliphate".
So support Hizb ut Tahrir, which is working to establish the Islamic Khilafah "Caliphate" that will ensure the establishment of justice, dignity, honour, security and tranquillity of the Ummah. Hence, rise to join them and work altogether for this good.
Media Office of Hizb ut Tahrir
in Wilayah Turkey
| Hizb-ut Tahrir: Media office
Address & Website