بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
RasulAllah (salallahu alaihi wassalam) said:
تكونُ النُّـبُوَّةُ فيكمْ ما شاءَ اللّهُ أنْ تكون،ثمّ يرْفعُها اللّهُ إذا شاءَ أنْ يرْفَعَها.ثـُـمّ تكونُ خِلافةً على مِنهاج النبوَّة، فتكونُ ما شاءَ اللّهُ أنْ تكون، ثـُمّ يرْفعُها إذا شاءَ أنْ يرفعَها. ثـُمّ تكونُ مُلْكاً عاضّاً، فتكونُ ما شاءَ الله أنْ تكونَ، ثـُمّ يرفعُها إذا شاءَ الله أنْ يرفعَها. ثـُـمّ تكونُ مُلْكاً جَبريَّةً، فتكونُ ما شاءَ الله أنْ تكونَ، ثـُـمّ يرفعُها إذا شاءَ أنْ يرفعَها. ثـُـمّ تكونُ خِـلافـةً على مِنهـاج النُّـبُوَّة، ثم سكت
"Prophethood will last with you as long as Allah wants it to last. Then there will be Khilafah "Caliphate" according to the method of Prophethood, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be hereditary rule, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes.
Then there will be an oppressive rule, and it will last for as long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be Khilafah "Caliphate" according to the method of Prophethood." Then he (saw) fell silent." (Narrated by Ahmad).
Praise be to Allah, prayer and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah, his family and his companions and those who follow him,
This is a political paper we present to our steadfast people in Syria, after three years of the start of their blessed revolution, hopefully it will enlighten them to rescue, and help them to reach their goal, despite of what they suffer from the killing, oppression, siege, starving and displacement ... We ask Allah the Almighty to bless on our Ummah with victory and imminent conquest. And that is not difficult for Allah.
In the month of Rajab of the year 1342 AH, the Kaffir West thought it had destroyed the Islamic Ummah forever, by destroying the reservoir of its glory and the source of its strength, the Khilafah "Caliphate" State. After that, it enthroned on the Muslim countries puppet regimes, that began to govern them by the laws of Kufr, and practiced on them the worst kinds of oppression, injustice and slavery, so they played the role of loyal agents to their clients, and employees guarding the interests of his masters... After the West thought that it has destroyed this Ummah, it was dumbfounded when it saw it rising up from under the rubble, and rising up against its traitors rulers; the bandits, and their blood suckers, trying to retrieve what was ripped of it of rights, and to be governed by the law of Islam, since it is the right that restores all the rights to it.
But the Kaffir West was too alert to what is happening, it correctly read the events; so for fear of toppling of thrones, which it built in the Muslim countries, and the disappearance of its influence forever, and in order to ensure the continued control of the course of events ... it spared no effort to use all its available potentials from politicians, intellectuals, research centers and the media, and took the initiative to every country where there is revolution, and replaced the agent ruler with another agent ruler, and said to the people: "Behold, your revolution has succeeded, and you overthrew the regime, so return to your homes, and bestow the achievements of the new regime ... " .
The west has done this in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen, and aborted their revolutions, successively; in spite of the sacrifices they offered on the massacres of change, to give birth of puppet regimes as were their predecessors; who are caring for its interests, and rule by its laws, and maintain its influence in these countries.
However, the strike, which was not expected by the West or its agents, came from here, from Ash-Sham, from the selected land by Allah and where the selected of His creation and servants are. The blessed revolution evoked at the hands of young boys in Dara'a, and then spread to pervade throughout Syria, following the calls of the faithful to support their oppressed brothers. Their demands were to restore their lost dignity, freedom from the domination of the evil of mankind, their right to protect their blood, property, honor and sanctities, and to be ruled by the law of Allah the Almighty. The law which if it rules out any people it will return to them all their usurped rights ... the laws under which no soul is killed unlawfully, and no money is stolen or usurped, nor honor is violated or exposed, the untruthful is not believed, and the trusted is not betrayed. Under its law, there will not be any incapable rulers (Ruwaibidah) speaking, and the Dawah carriers who are calling to Allah and the Mujahideen are not buried under the soil or in the darkness of the prisons...
The revolution spread like wildfire, and demonstrations swept cities and villages, and people persisted to claim their rights, despite of the violent repression that they had been subjected to. However, the repression did not increase it but combustion and inflammation, and its longevity did not increase in it but firmness and stiffness...
The world turned a blind eye on what the regime of oppression and criminality is doing of the killing of the unarmed revolutionaries, bringing the matter to the intolerable extent. Thus, the rebels picked up arms in defense of their sanctities blood, honor and money, and formed battalions and brigades of Mujahideen, threatening the regime to fall, and widening the dimensions of the case. This made America hasten, to offer a helping hand to the dying regime, through the United Nations resolutions by giving deadline after another, and send one envoy after another until it can eliminate the revolution. The regimes' logging in the blood of Muslims increased through committing successive massacres, and the use of chemical weapons, heavy shelling with missiles, and throwing explosive barrels ... All this did not weaken the resolve of the rebel Mujahideen, but increased their determination to deliver their revolution to the land of salvation.
• Summary of the international conflict over Syria:
Since the fall of the Khilafah "Caliphate" in 1342 AH - 1924 CE, the international conflict over the land of Ash-Sham continues between the poles of the old colonist, Britain and France, until the middle of the last century. Then France was pushed away from the Syrian scene, and was eliminated from the region. The conflict continued between Britain and the neo-colonialist America, until the seventies of the past century when America was able to inaugurate its agent Hafez and his son Bashar after him, and then the actual influence in Syria became to America. The ruler of Syria came to serve the interests of America, and maintain the security of the Jewish state, until the occupied Golan became safer for the Jews than Tel Aviv, under the rule of Hafez and Bashar!
America was able to exclude the British influence from Syria; even during the current moves in Syria and the revolution of the people of Syria against injustice and tyranny, America is the main international player and other nations follow it in harmony. Thus, Britain realizes that it has no influence in Syria, but exploits the current events through the intervention of its agents, especially Qatar. The maximum it aspires is to have something of a role in the solution that America succeeds to impose. In other words, Britain is carrying out obscurities against America through British agents and its men in order to remain in the picture, and in order to get something from America, not through conflict as it previously was, but by notifying America that its agents can obfuscate America had it not given something, even if it were crumbs! Even this obfuscation by agents has eased somewhat, thus the activity of Qatar (the most prominent British agent) is no longer same force as it was a few months ago as noted due to the America. As for Russia, it realizes that it has no influence in Syria, but it is moving in the same direction that America wants and desires, and that the solution that America wants will not be stopped by Russia. Even if America decided on military intervention, Russia will not stand in its face.
Thus, what is happening in Syria today is virtually between America and its alliances, followers and margins on one hand, and between the sincere people of Syria on the other hand. However, despite all what the West and America in the lead had done, and all what the agents of the West collectively have done, after more than three years, after all these efforts that they exerted they could not do to achieve their goals by replacing an agent with another agent to ensure the stability of their influence in Syria. Rather, the United States, its alliances and agents, in particular, and the West in general, as a whole, they sleep and wake up in horror from the shouts of the people of Syria, that soar in support of the Khilafah "Caliphate" and its advocates and uphold its flags (Rayat) that are scattered in the land of Ash-Sham ... Accordingly, it can be said with full confidence that:
The predominant conflict in Syria is a struggle of civilization politics that spins between two parties; the party of America that is followed by the party of Europe, Russia, the agents and the followers, and the party of the Ummah focused in the people of Syria. The first party diligently seeks to prevent the establishment of the Khilafah "Caliphate" in the land of the Ash-Sham, and the creation of a secular regime like its predecessor that exalts by the praise of America and the West. The second party has been struggling to establish the Khilafah "Caliphate" in the land of Ash-sham, the abode of Islam, and its spread to the Muslim countries, ruled by an Islamic regime that exalts by the praise of Allah, the Strong, and the Exalted in Might.
One party pursues evil in the land of Ash-Sham, and enslaving its people and plunders their wealth ... And another that seeks goodness on earth and cutting off the hands of the West, led by America, from tampering in the land of Ash-Sham, turning those wicked to their abodes, that remained then to them any abode.
This is the conflict and the best outcome is for the righteous. ((وَلَتَعْلَمُنَّ نَبَأَهُ بَعْدَ حِينٍ))
"And you will surely know [the truth of] its information after a time" [Sad: 88], Allah willing, the Lord of the Worlds.
• Machinations and plots:
In order for the Kaffir West to achieve that frightening outcome; the establishment of a new secular regime, we find it intrigues and plots and undertakes a number of actions, thus causing a number of problems and crises for the revolution and the revolutionaries. Allah the Almighty says:
((وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللَّهُ وَاللَّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ))
"But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners." [Al- Anfal: 33].
As of their plots and machinations, they include the following:
1. Manufacture of political representatives of the revolutionaries who do not represent them, do not speak of their interests, and do not express their aspirations, rather their work is to make concessions on their behalf, and to sell their case at the cheapest of prices. We find this evident through our observation that the revolution is Islamic in its orientation and trend, and that the word "Khilafah "Caliphate"" has become on the lips of every revolutionary. While we see that members of the opposition coalition who claim to officially represent the revolution do not quit stating that their goal is a secular state or a civil democratic state. This is a betrayal atop a betrayal of the blood of the martyrs and the sacrifices of the sincere.
2. Beautification of the secular coalition with some personalities and movements that are considered Islam while their exterior is closer to secularism. They tempt them with circulation of rule with other secular figures and movements in the next Kaffir system. This is a crime which is beyond all crimes, committed by these "Islamic" figures and movements by trying to legitimize illegal assemblies and political entities, and they will not reap from behind it but disappointment and loss in this world and the Hereafter. The status of these "Islamic" movements is like the poet saying:
"We patch our world by tearing our Deen, so neither our Deen remains nor what we patch"
3. The heavy Media outpour by the influential channels, to support the idea of democracy and civil state, fight and distort the project of the Islamic Khilafah "Caliphate", and their target is through the general public, to manufacture a public embrace for their malicious project, and to widely market the idea of the gradual application of the Sharia law as a justification for accepting a Kaffir secular rule, under false pretenses.
Such as: we are unable to establish a Khilafah "Caliphate" if the West did not allow us to do so, and it will not be allowed. And that the Ummah is not ready for the application of the Sharia law now because of its distance from Islam. And that majority of the rebels (allegedly) are thieves! So how are we to establish a rightly-guided Khilafah "Caliphate" through them? Thus, the verse applies to them,
فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ مَرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَى أَنْ تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِنْ عِنْدِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ
"So you see those in whose hearts is disease hastening into [association with] them, saying, "We are afraid a misfortune may strike us." But perhaps Allah will bring conquest or a decision from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful." [Al-Ma'ida: 52 ]
4. Manufacture of military councils and bodies representative of the revolution; most recently was the Ministry of Defence in the so-called interim government and the General Staff. Such bodies monitor all the military actions of the revolutionaries, contain and direct them. Through its poisoned support, consciences and loyalties are purchased from those who accept its sale by the fighting battalion and brigades commanders and the dissident officers. To form through them the nucleus of the army of the next secular regime that is supposed to protect the next government from the sincere. Allah the Almighty says:
((إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُنْفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّوا عَنْ سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَسَيُنْفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ))
"Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah. So they will spend it; then it will be for them a [source of] regret; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved - unto Hell they will be gathered." [Al-Anfal: 36]
5. Attempt to link whoever can be linked from the rebel leaders to the Western countries directly, or to their agents from neighboring countries, through political money, and to convert these leaders to tools that work for the benefit of those countries directly.
Hence, this prevents them from carrying out any military action that is in the interest of the revolution and the revolutionaries. Rather, it pushes them to work to maintain their artificial entities, and their regions that they control, making them closer to warlords than to be leaders of the revolution on the regime.
6. Attempt to manufacture military assemblies; to achieve short-time interests, such as propelling a common enemy and close targets that do not serve the attainment of the real goal of the revolution sometimes directly poured into the project of the democratic civil state, and to tie these assemblies from its neck with a rope of external support, which robs them independence of decision.
7. Exhausting most battalions and brigades in side battles, instead of thinking about advancing to the capital, and striking the regime its final blow to overthrow it and end the continuing war.
8. Political and media incitement and rivalry over worldly attainments. All these caused a major gap between the factions that led into the biggest tragedy suffered by the revolution. The tragic fighting that occurs between the revolutionaries, which claims lives, weakens the fronts, exhausts the faithful, and makes the regime breathes a sigh of relief and smirk watching hundreds fall into internal fighting that does not the interest for Islam or Muslims, but its interest is entirely for the criminal regime that is backed by the Kaffir West.
9. At the social level, there have been attempts to link the local councils - the revolutionary and the service sectors - in the liberated areas with the coalition and abroad through the peg of support and assistance, and to exploit it politically to support the project of a democratic civil state. It should be noted here the poor management of the humanitarian aid distribution in the liberated areas from relief organizations affiliated to the West, and the managing of it in a provocative manner that incites peoples' hostility, and could possibly lead to social unrest.
• Problems and crises:
As for the reflection of these acts that are carried out by the West on the reality of the revolution, it is demonstrated by a number of problems and crises that resulted on the ground, that include:
1. The dependence of a section of the Mujahideen groups on the issue of external support (financial and military) to start fighting. So they do not open any front unless there is money and arms coming through the Joint Chiefs of Staff or funders, which pledges the decision of these groups to the outside, and opens the door to funders to control the time and place of the open fronts.
2. Preoccupation of another section of the Mujahideen groups with the management of the liberated areas, which exhausted them, made them carry burdens that outweigh their potential, and forced them to set up their headquarters within residential areas; consequently, when targeted by the criminal regime it provokes anger from the people against them, thereby losing a good portion of their public support.
3. As a result of several factors, including the length of the war, the penetration of despair in some people, the dependence of some on foreign decisions for the start of battles, and the preoccupation of others in servicing and securing the liberated areas; tepidity in the determination of some Mujahideen became a rampant phenomenon and caused them to station at their headquarters, instead of being on the fronts to prevent the eyes of the criminals from enjoying sleep.
4. Deviation of some militant groups from the reason of their existence, which is fighting the regime and its overthrow, and transforming into carrying out actions that primarily target acquisition and material profit, leading to the spread of imposition of fees on fuel and food during their transfer from one area to another. That led some people to generalize this accusation to the rest of the revolutionaries.
5. Fighting that occurs among the Mujahideen, in addition to the poor living conditions and financial situation and the severity of the regimes' barrels of death and missiles raining on the heads of the unarmed civilians has formed a significant pressure factor on the people in the liberated areas, pushing some of them to think of accepting any solution to end this current tragedy.
6. The great media pressure, and the statements of secular and "moderate Islamists" opponents, and some burnished rebel leaders, and some Ulemah scholars, made some people believe that without the West, none of the expected change can be achieved, hence there is no harm in embracing it and seeking help from it. Having them forget that all our afflictions and torments in the modern era originated from the West. Allah Almighty says,
((وَلَا تَرْكَنُوا إِلَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا فَتَمَسَّكُمُ النَّارُ وَمَا لَكُمْ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاءَ ثُمَّ لَا تُنْصَرُونَ))
"And do not incline toward those who do wrong, lest you be touched by the Fire, and you would not have other than Allah any protectors; then you would not be helped." [Hud: 133]
7. Misunderstanding of Islam by many groups and bodies, and their misapplication of it, and the many flaws in its name, and their failure to provide a complete and clear Islamic project. All of this made the secularists and the media channels able to exploit them to alienate people from the return of the rule of Islam...and the deception fooled some people.
8. The existence of the above-mentioned problems and obstacles on the ground, the reality of the revolution, and the poor living conditions made those have diseased hearts, who are still in support for the criminal regime, allowed their heads to peek out and blame the people for their revolution and remind them of the price of a bag of bread and the gas tank during the days of the regime, which constitutes an additional pressure factor on people to accept any solution.
It is rightful for us here to remind our people in Ash-Sham that they carried out this blessed revolution in order to reach its ends and enjoy its fruits and bounties... They have burned their bridges and ran out of options. The enemy is in front of them and the sea is behind them. There is no option but to continue relentlessly to achieve the objective. However, to give up now before attaining its aim is a great loss and regret.
((كَالَّتِي نَقَضَتْ غَزْلَهَا مِنْ بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ أَنْكَاثًا))
"And do not be like she who untwisted her spun thread after it was strong..." [An-Nahl: 92]
We call on the honourable scholars, preachers and imams, the carriers of Fiqh, and Shariah sciences, to rise and fulfil their duties regarding this matter. They should support the Mujahedeen, value the sacrifices of the sincere, rouse the fighters' determination, direct them to the right path towards that which safeguards the martyrs' blood from being spilled in vain and that which will restores dignity and glory to the people of Ash-Sham and the Ummah of Islam. That they also speak the truth and fear no blame in that but Allah. We do not expect them to be mouthpieces for the rulers, prohibiting what Allah made halal and permitting what He made haram, with the pretext of benefit once, and inability another time...we warn them of a day of wicked evil.
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَشْتَرُونَ بِهِ ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا أُولَئِكَ مَا يَأْكُلُونَ فِي بُطُونِهِمْ إِلَّا النَّارَ وَلَا يُكَلِّمُهُمُ اللَّهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَلَا يُزَكِّيهِمْ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ
"Indeed, they who conceal what Allah has sent down of the Book and exchange it for a small price - those consume not into their bellies except the Fire. And Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He purify them. And they will have a painful punishment" [Al-Baqara: 174]
Since we have simplified the aforementioned discussion about the plots and conspiracies that faces Ash-Sham, and the impact it has on the ground of crises and problems, we say by the help of Allah:
By sensing these conspiracies and understanding the problems, comes the solution. The correct diagnosis to the disease and recognizing its causes is what is what is needed to find the cure... We in Hizb ut Tahrir after examining the wounds and diagnosing the disease, we present to our people in Ash-Sham a conclusion of what we see as the viable solution, that will turn the spells of the magicians against them, and bring back the revolutionaries of dignity and glory to the position of initiators, so that they proceed firmly to their objective, and gain the pleasure of Allah Azza Wa Jal.
Because thought precedes action, we see the comprehensive solution is in the following:
First: To renew the Iman and adhere to a number of Islamic principles which lies in the core of our Islamic Aqeedah, and its concentration and action in its adherence in practicality.
Second: To carry out a number of practical steps that will allow us to directly reach the desired objective, Inshallah Ta'ala.
• Principles and fundamentals:
As for the principles and fundamentals that we must use to renew our Iman and concentrate it and adhere to in our actions and behaviour, they are the following:
1. We are an Ummah revived with Islam by Allah, He honoured us by carrying it to other deceased nations with the message of life, we were the best Nation brought to humankind. Despite the fact that we were defeated by Kufr and faltered for some time and lost our rightly-guided path, but we will not relent until we are guided to it, with what shines in us of the light of Islam, so we rise and proceed in our mission to rescue lost humanity from the clutches of the terrible destruction. Allah (swt) says,
((وَإِنَّهُ لَذِكْرٌ لَكَ وَلِقَوْمِكَ وَسَوْفَ تُسْأَلُونَ))
"And indeed, it is a remembrance for you and your people, and you [all] are going to be questioned" [Az-Zukhruf: 44]
2. There is no problem in the lives of Muslims in which there is a solution buried within the correct Shari' texts, the Book and Sunnah. Our true Deen prohibits us to accept the International legitimacy as it is void; and not to refer to the international law, it is Kufr, and not to resort to the UN to get our rights, the UN was only founded to usurp these rights. Allah (swt) said:
((إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ))
"Legislation is not but for Allah. He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know" [Yusuf: 40]
3. To remove oppression from the oppressed only happens by referring to the Shariah of Allah and the establishment of the just Islamic system that will implement the Shariah in every aspect of life. Any other ruling system, other than this system, is an oppressive system that does not achieve justice. Anyone who deludes people that he will lift their oppression by establishing a democratic civil state is a liar, deceiver and is contrary to the Deen of Allah and people should be cautious and warned about him.
4. None of the proposed political projects can unify the diaspora of the Syrian revolution, collect its factions and unite its forces after it was tampered with and weakened by the plotters, except for the Islamic Khilafah "Caliphate" project which beats in the heart of every Muslim, and every revolutionary's throat chants, and every Mujahid's eyes yearn for, it is the glad tiding of the Prophet (saw) when He said:
«ثـُـمّ تكونُ خِـلافـةً على مِنهـاج النُّـبُوَّة، ثم سكت» "then there will be a Khilafah "Caliphate" upon the method of the Prophethood, then he was silent." (Narrated by Imam Ahmad)
5. This Project has a clear and Shari' method which was undertaken by the Prophet (saw) in establishing the first Islamic state in Medina al-Munawwara. It is based on the existence of a public support to establish the Khilafah "Caliphate" Ar-Rashida, which matches the message by Musaab to the Prophet (saw): "لم يبقَ بيت في المدينة إلا وفيه ذكر الإسلام" "No house in Medina is left without Islam is mentioned in it". Therefore, no house will be left in Syria that did not mention the Khilafah "Caliphate". It is built upon the presence of political leaders from the people of Dawah, the believers who prepared themselves for the task of ruling by what Allah has revealed to be like the Muhajreen with the Prophet (saw) in Makkah. The presence of military leadership, from the believers the supporters (ansar) of Allah from the people of support and power to be like the Ansar of the Prophet (saw) in Medina, so that by both can overthrow the Syrian criminal regime and establish the rightly-guided Khilafah "Caliphate" State which will rule by what Allah has revealed.
6. The Khilafah "Caliphate" State is built upon a unique system in the world, its pillars are the sovereignty in it which is for the Shariah not the people, while the authority is for the Ummah. Its state institutions are based on appointing one Khaleefah for the Muslims with the existence of the Delegated and Executive Assistances, Governors (wulah), Amir of Jihad, Internal Security Department, Foreign Affairs Department, Industry Department, Treasury Department, Media Department, Judiciary, Administrative Body and Majlis of the Ummah. They are all well-defined as evidenced in the actions of the Messenger (saw). These institutions collectively achieve the task of taking authority on earth that Allah Almighty has entrusted in a Khilafah "Caliphate" state.
7. Regarding non-Muslims, or what are referred to as "minorities" nowadays, let them realise that they will not receive rights in any ruling system in the world that they live under, more than what the Islamic system offers them. It is from the Creator. The Almighty granted them a contract from Allah and His Messenger (saw); He called them the people of contract (Ahl adh-Dhimma), i.e. that their rights are protected by a contract. As for other systems other than Islamic systems, they are systems of Kufr that were produced by the limited and weak human minds, it will only bring them hardship, calamities, and misery in the Dunya and the Hereafter.
8. Power is for Allah, glory is Allah, and victory is in the hands of Allah (swt) granting it to whomever He desires. Whosoever wants the power, glory and victory, let him request them from their Owner, who is Allah Taa'la and no one else, not from the East or West. What Allah wishes will happen, and what He does not wish to happen, will not happen. If Allah (swt) wishes to grant us the victory and honour us by establishing the Khilafah "Caliphate" at our hands; no one from humankind will be able to repel it, not from the East nor from the West. Whereas as those who say, "If the West does not allow us to establish the Khilafah "Caliphate", we will never be able to establish it", let them examine their Aqeedah to renew their Iman. Allah (swt) says:
فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَى أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَآئِرَةٌ فَعَسَى اللّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُواْ عَلَى مَا أَسَرُّواْ فِي أَنْفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ
"you see those in whose hearts is disease hastening into [association with] them, saying, "We are afraid a misfortune may strike us." But perhaps Allah will bring conquest or a decision from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful" [Al-Ma'ida: 52]
He (swt) also says,
((مَن كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَن لَّن يَنصُرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ فَلْيَمْدُدْ بِسَبَبٍ إِلَى السَّمَاء ثُمَّ لِيَقْطَعْ فَلْيَنظُرْ هَلْ يُذْهِبَنَّ كَيْدُهُ مَا يَغِيظُ))
"Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?" [Al-Hajj: 15]
9. The Kaffir West is our enemy, and the enemy to our Deen, who destroyed our state, and is the source of our problems, it plunders our resources, it has appointed from our same-skinned men to serve it; they watch over us, lash our backs, kill our sons, and violate our sanctities. Do we then revolt against its men by seeking their refuge? And the biggest lie they want us to believe is that they are "Friends of the Syrian People", by that they mean America, Britain, and France!
Allah (swt) says:
((وَلاَ تَرْكَنُواْ إِلَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ فَتَمَسَّكُمُ النَّارُ وَمَا لَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ مِنْ أَوْلِيَاء ثُمَّ لاَ تُنصَرُونَ))
"And do not incline toward those who do wrong, lest you be touched by the Fire, and you would not have other than Allah any protectors; then you would not be helped" [Hud: 113]
The Messenger (saw) said, «لا تستضيئوا بنار المشركين» "Do not take light from the fire of the polytheists (the Mushrikin)" (Narrated by Imam Ahmad, Nasa'i, Bukhari, and the history of Ibn Jarir)
10. In order to achieve the victory from Allah, its condition must be met, which is only to support Allah: by obeying Him (swt) and not to disobey Him, to permit His Halal and prohibit His Haram, and follow the Shariah in our work to establish His True Shariah. Never in the history of the Muslims had we achieved victory due to our large numbers or weapons, but we achieved it by our strength of Iman and Trust (tawwakul) on Allah. No matter how weak materially or militarily we became, there is no excuse for disappointment and surrender. Those who directed their faces towards the West, are begging for its support and seek its pleasure, this will only increase their humiliation and loss in the Dunya and Akhira.
11. When our project is the Khilafah "Caliphate" project, this means we will not be alone on the battlefield, since it is the Ummah's project, if we establish it on our blessed lands, we will be supported by more than one billion and three hundred million sincere Muslims, who are oppressed in the world and eager to hear the news of the declaration of the Khilafah "Caliphate", and will give pledge to the Khaleefah, their hearts yearn for the victory, glory, and authority after a hundred years of oppression and enslavement. After hearing the great news, the Kuffar and their henchmen will collapse in front of the multitude of Muslims.
((وَيَوْمَئِذٍ يَفْرَحُ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ * بِنَصْرِ اللَّهِ يَنْصُرُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ))
"And that day the believers will rejoice * In the victory of Allah. He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful." [Ar-Rum: 4-5]
One who observes all the current ruling systems will find that they all are watching cautiously Ash-Sham's revolution, the revolution of glory and dignity, the revolution of the Islamic Khilafah "Caliphate", by the permission of Allah. This is because everyone knows that by the establishment of the Khilafah "Caliphate" the world map will change: regimes, governments and states will be toppled, Al-Aqsa Mosque will be liberated, the Gulf oil will return to the Islamic Ummah. This scope of the state will expand to include the whole of the Islamic world, the balance of power in the world will change, the Kaffir West will be distracted with defending its thrones in its countries, after it was occupying our land and plundering our wealth. It will be an earthquake that will strike the whole world, its tremors will not end until the saying of the honest and truthful, upon him is the best of peace and blessings materialize:
«إِنَّ اللهَ زَوَى لِي الْأَرْضَ، فَرَأَيْتُ مَشَارِقَهَا وَمَغَارِبَهَا، وَإِنَّ أُمَّتِي سَيَبْلُغُ مُلْكُهَا مَا زُوِيَ لِي مِنْهَا...»
"Allah (swt) showed me earth, I saw its Easts and Wests, to my Ummah will belong all what I was shown of it..." (Extracted by Muslim in his Sahih)
We in Hizb ut Tahrir were determined decades ago to continue in this path until the return of the Khilafah "Caliphate" by the help of Allah, responding to His (swt) saying:
((وَلْتَكُنْ مِنْكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى الْخَيْرِ وَيَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَيَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنْكَرِ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُون))
"And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful" [Ali-Imran: 104]
Following the method of Prophet (saw) in the establishment of the first Islamic state, basing our action on the saying of Allah (swt):
((لَقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِمَنْ كَانَ يَرْجُو اللَّهَ وَالْيَوْمَ الْآَخِرَ وَذَكَرَ اللَّهَ كَثِيرًا))
"There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often" [Al-Ahzab: 21]
Confident in Allah's victory and granting the authority, believing in the saying of Allah (swt):
وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا مِنْكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَى لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا وَمَنْ كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ
"Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient." [An-Nur: 55]
• Practical steps:
Now that we have defined our basis of belief (Iman), so that we are able to enter with it this fate- determining battle what is needed is to set the main action steps that are required, that will, by the permission of Allah, make us reach what we hope for, i.e. the toppling of the tyrant's regime, and the establishment of Islamic rule in Damascus of Ash-Sham:
1. To openly declare by all the revolutionaries, their leaders, social activists and respected people that our project is not a secular state, nor it is a democratic civil state with Islamic reference, nor any righteous Islamic government, but it is Khilafah "Caliphate", Khilafah "Caliphate", Khilafah "Caliphate" upon the method of the Prophethood.
2. To openly declare that the National Council, Opposition Coalition, and Chiefs of Staff do not in any way represent the revolution. They allege that they represent it, but they are its enemy who are riding its wave and yearning to pick its fruits. They were manufactured by the West and prepared them to be its agents on the seat of power.
3. Sever all relations between the sincere, politicians and military personnel, and the West and its agents of the Arab and Muslim leaders, and with the political organizations linked to these countries and its agents... be aware and warned from their cunning plots and falling into their traps.
4. Complete disengagement from filthy political money, which comes from the Western countries and its agents and bodies linked to them. This is to stop the donors from having any influence over the political and military decisions taken by the revolutionaries. Instead they should accept what the people of good and God fearing give even if its little, it will be sufficient, because it is clean money, if it is little to us it is plentiful and blessed by Allah Almighty.
5. Considering any one who stands against the Khilafah "Caliphate" project is a traitor to Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saw) and to the believers.
6. The sincere revolutionaries in the battalions must reject their military leaders who have foreign ties, and replace them with "clean" leaders, who will lead them towards gaining the pleasure of Allah (swt), and these "clean" leaders will form a powerful military council, competent to lead and unite them upon Good and piety. To remain divided and disputing will remove their strength.
((وَلَا تَنَازَعُوا فَتَفْشَلُوا وَتَذْهَبَ رِيحُكُمْ))
"... and do not dispute and [thus] lose courage and [then] your strength would depart..." [Al-Anfal: 46]
7. Those who have been mentioned previously of the revolution's leaders and the people of power give support to Hizb ut Tahrir and its leadership, and the gathering of the people of influence and contract from judges, scholars, and respected people to support the Hizb and its leadership honestly and sincerely... because it has a clear project of the state emanating from the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger, as well as, the Hizb is the most capable in revealing the conspiracies that are plotted against the Muslims, in addition to its expertise in international politics; and to proceed with this leadership firmly to establish this great project, the Islamic state, the Khilafah "Caliphate" Ar-Rashida, following the example of Aws and Khazraj when they pledged the Prophet (saw) in the pledge of war and they gave Him the support.
Allah (swt) rewarded them by making their hearts reconcile, and the state was built by their own hands, after they were divided, at war fighting and killing each other, and after they had ties with the Jews, contracts and agreements, and the Jews used to incite hatred and animosity amongst them.
These are the practical steps that we believe must be taken to establish the Khilafah "Caliphate" State in Ash-Sham. Allah (swt) says:
((قُلْ هَذِهِ سَبِيلِي أَدْعُو إِلَى اللَّهِ عَلَى بَصِيرَةٍ أَنَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَنِي وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَمَا أَنَا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ))
"Say, "This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah; and I am not of those who associate others with Him." [Yusuf: 108]
Note that we in Hizb ut Tahrir have been preparing for this moment a long time ago, and are competent, with Allah's (swt) support to rally support for the new growing Khilafah "Caliphate" state from all the countries of the Muslim world, in many different forms and shapes... Muslims are watching eagerly Ash-Sham, the abode of Islam, waiting for this final decisive moment that will change the world's history, and are ready to sacrifice all to reach the great victory.
How amazing it would be to give support to your Deen and to establish the Khilafah "Caliphate" Ar-Rashida State, so that with it we can return the best nation brought to mankind. And Allah is predominant over His affair, but most of the people do not know. Allah (swt) says:
((وَإِن تَتَوَلَّوْا يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْماً غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لَا يَكُونُوا أَمْثَالَكُمْ))
"And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you" [Muhammad: 38]
And He (swt) says:
((وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسْبُهُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بَالِغُ أَمْرِهِ قَدْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدْراً))
"And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent" [At-Talaq: 3]
And He (swt) says:
((يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَجِيبُواْ لِلّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُم لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ))
"O you who have believed, respond to Allah and to the Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah intervenes between a man and his heart and that to Him you will be gathered" [Al-Anfal: 24]
We in Hizb ut Tahrir as we present this political paper to our steadfast people in Ash-Sham, which diagnoses the reality of their revolution and the problems it contains, and we put down the correct solution, we have high hopes and trust that it will be adopted and implemented by the sincere mujahedeen. May Allah open his doors of mercy upon us by this, and shower us with His blessings and generosity; He (swt) is the Guardian and the most Able of this.
The last of our Duaa is Alhamdulilahi Rabb Al-A'alameen.
Link to the Draft Constitution of the Khilafah "Caliphate" State which is prepared by Hizb ut tahrir:
H. 25 Rajab 1435
M. : Saturday, 24 May 2014