بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
The Intended Change
Since the dawn of Islam, the struggle between Iman and Kufr (belief and disbelief) has been at its most intense. In fact, the struggle between Haqq and Batil (truth and falsehood) has begun and intensified since Allah created Adam, taught him, commanded him, and forbade him. So, Allah’s command and prohibition was the truth, and everything that contradicted or turned away from it was falsehood.
The basis on which people of belief and truth rest in the struggle between truth and falsehood is the facts of the universe, man and life, and the facts of the Deen of Islam. Whoever makes the facts a basis for his thinking, and builds a sound structure on that, Allah will help him to reach the truth. The call to truth is concerned with clarifying things and facts as they really are, while the call to falsehood is concerned with obscuring facts and introducing fallacies to them in order to imagine falsehood as true and truth as falsehood, just as it is concerned with beautifying falsehood and tempt with it to be accepted. Allah (swt) says:
(وَإِذْ زَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ) “And [remember] when Satan made their deeds pleasing to them” [Al-Anfal: 48].
As a consequence of this conflict between truth and falsehood and with what it requires of the people of falsehood to falsify the facts and distort them, many wrong methods of change appear in societies that believed in the delusions, nonsense, and analysis, and reached the situation they are in terms of weakness and humiliation.
Among the deceptions of the people of falsehood is what they suggest and portray that change lies in:
* By catching up with the West, adopting their approaches in thought and culture, and seeking help from them to draw up plans and offer advice, thus the colonial West becomes an example for the colonized, especially with the growing call for the assistance of the United Nations and its various organizations and portraying it as the one and only solution to all human problems. However, the present and clear facts of the history of this organization since its establishment until now show that it was and still is a tool of oppression and repression against all oppressed peoples, especially Muslim countries, in favour of the great powers and their projects in the world. It suffices that it gave most of Palestine to the usurping Jews in 1947, by an international resolution, and recognized their deformed entity in 1948.
* By establishing groups that carry out charitable work such as building schools and helping the poor, orphans and the needy. Although charitable works are among those that Islam encourages to do, these actions have nothing to do with achieving the intended change in society. The obvious facts are the high rates of poverty, unemployment, ignorance, and people's preoccupation with lean years that expose the falsity of this approach of change to us, especially with the increase in the number of these charities, which have turned over time into profit-making associations or associations linked to corrupt agendas to keep the needy and poor peoples in a spiral of delusion and deterioration.
* By calling for morals and reforming the individual, for even though the call is for the good that Allah commanded Muslims to call for, yet such calls cannot lead to a change in society or even to reforming it, because the reform of society only takes place by reforming the ideas and sentiments that dominate society and reforming the system that is implemented. The present and clear facts of the high rates of crimes, moral corruption and the spread of immorality reveal the state of societies that are almost devoid of moral values, especially after the strenuous attempts in recent years to legalize and legitimize homosexuality by those international organizations that claim to protect human rights.
* By political participation, either by running or voting in parliamentary elections, with fatwas to adapt to the corrupt reality with claims of national interest, necessity, coexistence, civil peace, and many other claims that help patch this corrupt reality by participating and engaging in it, and the result, according to the present and clear facts, is the deterioration of the reality from bad to worse, and without making even a small percentage of the change that will not come with the arrival of a deputy to the parliament or by amending a law here and changing a political figure there.
All these calls for change and others that the people of falsehood call for come from one source, and have nothing to do with the intended change. They are calls for formal changes within the system of these man-made regimes that have prevailed since colonialism until now, and there is nothing new in them neither in the basis on which they stand on nor in their solutions. They are based on the capitalist doctrine itself, i.e., the doctrine of separating religion from life, and on the same failed solutions that were applied in our country for decades until they brought us to the brink of the abyss.
- The intended change is to change the current conditions prevailing in the Islamic countries from secular regimes, corrupt Western ideas and tastes, and rulers who are agents of the kufr colonial countries of the West.
- The intended change is to save the Islamic Ummah from the state of division and humiliation imposed on it by the kufr colonial states, and from the state of loss, wandering, and subordination to those states that fight against the Muslims.
The intended change is to return the wealth of Muslims to them instead of being plundered by the colonial countries that enjoy these goods and leave them in abject poverty, languishing under billions of debts to these greedy countries.
The intended change is by the revival of the Islamic Ummah on the basis of Islam, the rejection of every non-Islamic thought, and it is by the removal of the systems of kufr and the establishment of the second Khilafah Rashidah (rightly-guided Caliphate) on the method of the Prophethood that rules by what Allah has revealed, and unites the Islamic Ummah and its lands under the leadership of one caliph under one banner and carries the message of Islam to the world.
This is the intended change that uproots the influence of the colonial kafir, establishes a decent life, and puts an end to this chaos that spreads throughout the lands and destroys the people.
Written for the Central Media Office Radio of Hizb ut Tahrir by
Follow & Share Campaign Hashtags: