بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the context of upcoming Pakistani elections, Uthman Badar from Hizb ut-Tahrir discusses the topic of change: Where will it come from? Where it will it not come from? How is it achieved? In doing so he also answers key questions such as:
* Is the new open media in Pakistan a source of change?
* Is the judiciary an avenue for change?
* Can new parties like PTI (Imran Khan) bring change?
* Can change be brought through voting?
* What is the Islamic ruling on voting and participating in a secular ruling system?